- A welcome refuge after a day grounded in battles.
- A never ending hymn of peace echoing in the walls of the heart and soul.
- Any where God is and stress and strife are not.
- Built with bricks but the real strength comes from love.
- Four walls and a roof cemented together by memories.
- Where love never dies.
- A safe haven where one can truly be themselves with no repercussions.
- A place to gather with those we love, whether family or friends.
- The place we run from as teens and wish we could come back to when we get older.
- Peace and tranquillity which wash away the noise the world imposes on us.
Home…whether castle, mansion, shack or rental. There is no place like home.