It is the fourth day of 2015. Instead of making resolutions, how bout you…
- Live life out loud.
- Quit worrying about what others think about you…it doesn’t matter anyway.
- Be a hero…in your own life.
- Show compassion to those you may not think deserve it…they do and one person can make a difference.
- Hug your loved ones…just because.
- Find something to laugh about at least three times a day.
- Give yourself.
- Believe in yourself.
- Take a leap of faith.
- Say ‘no’ without feeling guilty.
- Accept yourself for who you are.
- Take time to be with you…alone.
- Wholeheartedly love yourself…imperfections and all.
- Forgive not only others, but yourself.
- Learn to see beauty in not being perfect.
- Learn to see beauty in yourself.
- Attempt something new once a week.
- Instead of complaining, make a choice.
- Wiggle yourself from a zone of comfort to a zone of possibilities.
- Remind yourself…IMPOSSIBLE = I M POSSIBLE.
- Savor life one day at a time.
- Let the real you blossom. It may just ignite others to blossom too!
- Be grateful.
- Don’t ever give up.
- Learn to listen.
- Turn off all electronics for one day and relish the silence.
- Turn off fear and turn on brave.
- Take a nap, just because.
- Pamper yourself.
- Remind yourself of all the obstacles you have conquered and give yourself a HUGE pat on the back.
Don’t wait. Start today. Don’t you think it’s time?