Today, December 12 I gift you with friendship.
A friend who:
- accepts you just as you are.
- laughs out loud at your funny stories.
- tells the truth, no matter what.
- has a shoulder big enough to carry your pain.
- will cry with you.
- sings the harmony to your melody.
- walks beside you.
- leads you beside quiet waters.
- stills the anguish of your soul.
- comforts you in times of trouble.
- will never leave you.
And if a friend, on this Earth, you cannot find, remember
Oh, what a friend we have in Jesus.