Borrowed from Seth Godin

Seth Godin…the #1 all time marketing guru. I subscribe to his blog. This was sent today:

“But what if I fail?”

You will.

The answer to the what if question is, you will.

A better question might be, “after I fail, what then?”

Well, if you’ve chosen well, after you fail you will be one step closer to succeeding, you will be wiser and stronger and you almost certainly be more respected by all of those that are afraid to try.

What a great reminder for 2014!

Blessings,
Annie

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Borrowed from Seth Godin

    1. Thank you Shaddy! I know for a while I was off the radar but friends like you have helped and 99% has been God and His grace, the other 1% was me. Sometimes I gave nothing and He took it all!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s